Saturday, June 28, 2014

My 5 ✰ Review of Bender by Stacy Borel





**NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BEST SELLING NOVEL**

All Keegan wanted was a roommate who was quiet, minded their own business, and paid for part of the rent. Instead, she got Camden Brooks.

Camden, with his sinful body, sharp tongue, and the inability to stay out of Keegan’s personal space, couldn’t seem to curb his interest in the new girl who wouldn’t put up with his domineering ways.

Feelings were running rampant, sexual tension was thick, and both were struggling to let go of control.

To some people, getting a roommate simply meant living with another person. But to both Camden and Keegan it was a curveball that neither was prepared to swing at.

**Strong sexual content**
Can be read as a stand alone. Each brother will have their own book. (A 96,000 word novel)


Amazon  /  B&N  /  Kobo




Teasers





Next in the series...


Turner's book, releasing early summer 2014








❈❈❈❈❈❈


✬✬✬✬✬

I have had this gem sitting in my waiting to be read list for quite sometime. I am so glad that I finally made time to read this sexy and sweet book. 

I love that the theme for this book and the rest of the series is baseball. I love baseball and these Brooks bothers (HA! not those ;) ) can really make you hot and bothered. I love that they have such differing personalities. 

I absolutely love Keegan. She is such an awesome female lead even though she has some self image issues she is still one strong willed and smart girl. I love that she decided to take control of her life by moving out of her mothers house, even if at first she moved in with the moodiest, broodiest man. I liked that she decides that she isn't going to take his crap and she called him on it. I will admit at times though that he made her go bat shit crazy. But the sexual tension between the two of them made up for all of that. Camden and Keegan (by the way LOVE the name Keegan for a female) had such a love/hate relationship, but it was so worth it in the end. I loved that Camden was so protective over her. I hated that he tried to make her feel like shit in the very beginning, but he more that made up for it. I loved his demanding manner in the bed room, it made for some seriously hot sex!!! I love that Keegan discovered that she enjoys his brand of sexual dominance.  (P.S. I HATE Luke)

Okay that is not all that this story has to offer. It shows that both Camden and Keegan are family people. They love those closest to them and will fight for them. Keegan is practically a mother to her younger sister, Sarah, and their relationship is so loving. Camden is close to his whole family and it is just what Keegan was missing out on her whole life, a large loving family. I can not wait to see what is next in this series when Slider comes out. 

This Author knows how to write a great story, with great characters who have depth, steamy as all get out sex scenes and an awesome ending. This is a definite read if you are looking for all of the stuff I just mentioned. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a Great read, I think I need to pick this one up

    ReplyDelete