Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Facebook has shut me down....

Hey guys! It seems that The Facebook has shut down my personal page for some ridiculous reasons. I have no idea what I am going to do about it yet. I am either going to fight what they sited me for or I am going to have to convert to a page which is absolutely fucking ridiculous. This is the message I logged into after being contacted by my sister letting me know that I disappeared...



I am not really sure why this has happened other than maybe I am promoting way to much to have that as a personal page...which is absolute shit. I guess I am now in the Guantanamo Bay of Facebook Jail. Be patient with me and I will see how I proceed next. I guess if you need to get ahold of me in the mean time email or google is the best option. My email is shanoff4@gmail.com and my google name is Shanoff Reads. Let us see how this plays out...

The seester Crazy Daisy just sent me this screenshot of what it says in PM with me


What in the FUCK?!? I have never been notified about being reported! I am super pissed!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there we are with ya...
    Dawn. Aka txsteddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are getting stupid with this BS. I found you thanks to Crazy Daisy Book Whores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete