Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5 out of 5 ✰'s for Logan's Story by Sarah Robinson

Logan's Story (Sand & Clay, #0.5)Logan's Story by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book first in the Sand & Clay Forbidden Rockstar series. For some really I like reading the prequel first just so I can understand why a character is the way that they are. I am so so happy that I did because it gave a better understanding of Logan Clay and Gina Vile.

In this novella we get tons of information about Logan and his past and why he is where he is in Sand & Clay. I was able to connect with him better because he got to see who he was before his fame and recognition. He is loyal and has so much responsibility to his family. I also liked his friends that stuck with him during his hard times. His dad is pretty awesome as well as his mom, who both were so proud of their son. In this book you can feel the struggles that Logan is going through to provide for his family all the while trying make it so he can support his family better. I liked the chemistry between him and Gina in this novella BEFORE the fame and success got mixed in with their personal relationship.

This book is a must read in order to better connect and understand Logan in Sand & Clay...which I am going to review now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment