Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My 5 ✰ review of Tainted Pictures (Crime Romance: The Photographer Trilogy #2) by Sarah Robinson

Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy, #2)Tainted Pictures by Sarah Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy CLIFFhanger batman!! This series just got real!!! I am reeling from that last page...I have no words right now, but the review must go on.

Okay this book picks up right where the first one left off with Kate leaving the police station and a little guilty about her decision. I will admit that I was a bit miffed at her making such an idiotic decision but what is a book without some sort of drama, right? I think if I was in her shoes I wouldn't want anyone to see me in such a manner either, but after it was all said and done it worked out for the best.

Now I am going to admit something...I pretty much guessed who The Photographer was in book 1, but you just never know. I will give nothing away...you will most definitely need to read to find out. I am not a spoil sport. In my first review I also stated that I was really a fan of the POV but soon discovered that this POV is the only way this story can be as awesome as it is. I love being able to get the story from all sides. I really liked getting to read what the detectives were doing to further the progress of Kate's case and how it was personally affecting them. I really like both of the detectives and how much they are dedicating to the case.

Time for another confession...I was pretty pissed off at Derrick and really did not see him being able redeem himself, but boy was I wrong. Derrick now is way different from Derrick in book 1 and I LOVE him. I loved being able to read the story with his feelings and thoughts too. You could feel his love towards Kate and his guilt for his MAJOR mistake that he will forever regret. I also really liked how he let Kate's strength be a catalyst for his change and acceptance of what happened to her. In this book Kate really broke out of the ties that were binding her and was determined to make her life better and not let her past tragedies control her anymore. I really love her character.

Just when all the pieces are falling into place and you are ready for the ass kicking to begin...BAM shit gets real!! I will end my review with #wheresbook3 #ineedbook3 ?!?!?

 photo magnifyingglass_Fotor_zps9a807de8.jpg

View all my reviews


AMAZON BUY LINKS
(click on pictures)







COMING SOON by SARAH ROBINSON
(pictures go to goodreads.com)

  Logan's Story (Sand & Clay, #0.5)Sand and Clay (Sand & Clay, #1)



Logan's Story (Sand & Clay 0.5)
Synopsis

A prequel novella to Sand & Clay.

Logan Clay is a dreamy, starving artist working multiple jobs to support his ailing mother and unemployed father, all while pursuing his dream of becoming a famous musician.

When luck shines on him, it looks like he might finally get the big break that he has been waiting for- that is until he meets Gina.

The daughter of a record label executive, Gina Vile has the potential to make all of Logan’s dreams come true or destroy any chance he will ever have. Can fame and love go hand in hand?



Sand & Clay (Sand & Clay #1)
Synopsis

Young New York City socialite Caroline Sanders is perfectly satisfied with her life until the brooding rock star Logan Clay tramples all over her illusions and shows her just how much she has been missing.

There are a million reasons why they shouldn’t be together and their timing couldn’t possibly be worse. Nothing goes according to plan and Logan must choose between Caroline or his career. Caroline must choose between this newly found love or the life her parents had made for her.

As much as they fight their true feelings, fate keeps throwing them back into each other’s lives. Can they find a way to be together when they have every reason to run the opposite direction? Happy endings might not be for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment