Monday, June 2, 2014

5 out 5 ✰✰✰✰✰'s for Overwhelmed by You by Nashoda Rose

Overwhelmed by You (Tear Asunder, #2)Overwhelmed by You by Nashoda Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received and ARC through NetGalley.

I started this series awhile back and I absolutely loved the dark and sexy plot that this series has and Overwhelmed by You did not disappoint. When this book opens with one the best prologues I have read in a long time I was immediately hooked. Just in the prologue I felt like I got so much from it that I was missing from book one in the series. Nashoda Rose does an excellent job of making things intriguing so that you are chomping at the bit to find out what happens. When we fist met Kat and Ream it is in With You and Torn From You and their chemistry was very addicting. And when their relationship went south in book one I was really wanting to know what was going to happen next with them. Well this prologue definitely gave me that. am it is in With You and Torn From You and their chemistry was very addicting. And when their relationship went south in book one I was really wanting to know what was going to happen next with them. Well this prologue definitely gave me that. I also really loved the POV from Ream in the prologue

When we meet Kat again she is carrying a huge chip on her shoulder and she has a huge hatred toward Ream and she is expecting the same from him since then last time they were together they both said some really terrible things to one another. Only Ream has moved on from what happened between them and is destined to make Kat his and only his. As soon as Ream and Kat are alone together for the very first time in 8 months he stakes his claim and makes sure Kat knows that he is back and they will be together. It is hot as hell and their sexual chemistry is phenomenal. I will always love Logan/Sculpt but now Ream is right there on my long list of BBFs. I also really liked how strong of a female character Kat is.

I really enjoyed the relationship that these two had and I loved the commanding way Ream was with Kat. It was what she needed even though she felt the need to fight it every step of the way. When she finally gave in their relationship really exploded and things got even hotter. Then like most books that one thing that tears them apart happens and I want to cry right along with Kat because she is so utterly broken. I won't give away what happens but let me tell you I was crushed too and reeling to figure out what happened.

This book has a little bit of everything just like the first book. It has intense scenes with very shocking scenes. There is love and heartache. There are super sexy scenes and there are scenes you just wish wouldn't happen. All of the things that happened in this book made it so awesome even if they were pretty intense. I look forward to what comes next in the Tear Asunder series. I am even looking forward to Georgie and Deck's book!

 photo OWBY_Fotor_zps2808840a.jpg

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment