Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1.1; Too Far, #1.1)Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my my...oh hell yes!!! I LOVE Rush Finlay. This book from his POV made the love I have for Rush grow to epic proportions! He is one sexy, dirty talking hunk of man.

Okay Okay...let me get on with this review before it turns into a Rush drool fest. So I have loved Rush since his first appearance in Fallen Too Far, even though he was an epic asshole to "Sweet Blaire". Everything told from Rush's POV made the series that much better and I just might need to re-read it. That Rush fix was good but I need more ;). He definitely is in my Top 10 all time favorite BBF's.

In this book we get everything that went through Rush's head that wasn't in the first book. I will admit that sometime in the first book I hated Rush for seemingly always picking Nan over Blaire. But getting all his thoughts while all the Nan drama was happening lets you understand just a tad bit more about who Rush Finlay is. I killed me all over again reading that last chapter...I wanted it to keep going even though I already know how it ends I felt like I needed to read it again. It was also pretty cool to see how Rush see's everyone in Rosemary.


So thank you Abbi Glines your books are awesome. I love this series as well as The Rosemary Beach series!

View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment