Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day Mini Vacation at Caddo Lake!!!

I have nothing to report on the book front. No new reads or reviews for me to rave about today, but I will post a picture of my view for the weekend. I am with my family and friends for the weekend enjoying a wonderful relaxing weekend. I am staying in Uncertain, TX...and yes this is an actual town in the state of Texas. Population is like 94. It is on Caddo Lake which is the only natural lake in Texas.


Today we took the boat to Jefferson, Tx and had lunch and shopped at the Jefferson General Store where I got an awesome coffee mug. It is hug with the cover to The Beatles Revolver album...love it!!! After that we enjoyed the ride back to the cottage we are staying in and then my husband and I rode our scooters through the country roads around the lake. That was a blast I absolutely love love love riding my scooter. I am very much enjoying my mini vacation.


I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. OH and if you are looking for something to read The Savannah Series box set by Danielle Jamie is on sale until the May 28th for $2.99. That is all 4 Savannah book and 1 novella. That is a steal. Just click on the title and it will take you right to amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment