Monday, April 28, 2014

The Proposition 4: The Ferro Family (The Proposition, #4)The Proposition 4: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given and ARC of this book for my honest review...

Well, let me start by saying that even when she is down and half way out H.M. Ward can still produce some of the most awesome stories.

So, in this book we find out what is wrong with Bryan and I will be completely honest I am a little pissed as well as sad. In this book we get to see a little bit more of what is happening and somethings are starting to fall into place. Now the big mystery is what is that Queen Bitch Ferro thinks that Hallie knows?

As I have said in nearly every review this far...Neil is such a douche bag! I can't wait to see what happens with that situation as well as all the rest but that tool just gets on my nerves.

This book did not disappoint and I am more that satisfied with how the story is going and how it hints at what is yet to come in the next one. Also those steamy scenes did not disappoint either. I love these Ferro guys and as always I can not wait for my next Ferroine fix!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment