Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hi, Hello, Hola....

Well, I am new to the blogging community so I hope that I am doing this right. You will see that I have posted some of my reviews from goodreads. I will continue to post them here as well as the other places such as goodreads, amazon and Facebook. I read and write reviews for Crazy Daisy Book Whore on Facebook and some of my reviews are posted there. If you are an author and would like to have your book reviewed honestly feel free to contact me. I would be happy to do it. Just in case you would like to check out some of my reviews my name on all sites is Shanoff Reads. I am also on twitter as @shanoffreads. If you are a blogger and have any tips for me feel free to share. I would love any and all advice. Happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment