Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reclaiming the SandReclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is pretty great. You will love to hate Ellie and completely fall head over heels for Flynn. I loved being able to read from Flynn's teen POV. It was refreshing to read a book that is not your every day run of the mill scary bad boy tamed by quiet soft spoken good girl. This blows those books out of the water. This author did a very good job writing this book. I felt everything was authentic and well researched when it came to Flynn. As a mother it was very hard for me to read some of this story because of all the things Dania was carelessly and selfishly doing while being pregnant. I guess in the end she kind of redeemed herself. I wish there was more of Ellie and Flynn's story but the ending didn't disappoint either.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment