Monday, April 28, 2014

Point of Return (Nordic Lords MC, #1)Point of Return by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted this book for an honest review. I will try not to spoil anything.

First of all I would like to say Oh Nordic Lords this book is awesome and I am sure the next in the series will be just as awesome. This isn't your typical biker book but it also isn't you typical romance. It is by far the best one that I have read so far and I LOVE it. It has sex, guns, mayhem, murder, gun fights, death, tragedy and all sorts of other things that make for an excellent read.

The prologue of this book sets the tone for what we are in for right from the beginning. It isn't going to be sunshine and daisies. It's going to be blood, bullet wounds and bad ass bikers...and some pretty steamy sex. I love that this storyline just grew right from the beginning and just kept getting bigger right to the end. Nothing was rushed and every situation was well written even the ones you wished wouldn't have happened. You could feel the chemistry between Daemon and Liv front the very first time Liv lays eyes on Daemon outside the clinic.

This book has so many things going on but none of it is confusing or too farfetched to make for a believable read. All of the, let me call them side situations, that are introduced in this book have me ready to read the next ones in the series ASAP. Like Jules and Jaden...What will happen with that? Faith and Ryker...How bad ass is he? I would even like to see if Finn finds himself a lady whether he gets his own book or he is just added as a "side situation" I will be happy. Heck I am happy now. I was consumed by this book as soon as I started the prologue and I just couldn't wait to see it all play out.

I like that this book has plenty of action. I like that this book doesn't focus solely on the romance aspect of the story. I like that it is told in dual POV...I mean what is better than reading from a hot male perspective, right? I like that Liv finally accepted her role in life and stopped fighting who she really was and where she belonged. I like that all the big bad bikers rallied around and proved to be the right family for both Daemon and Liv. I also like that they are still big bad bikers with their rough ways. This book is very believable as a biker book and at no time was I ready to call bull$hit ;)

This is a great read and I recommend grabbing it as soon as it goes on sale. It will be 99 pennies the first week and it is set to release Tuesday April 22. Happy Reading!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment