Monday, April 28, 2014

Mud VeinMud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is just...wow! I was completely dumbfounded when the 'zookeeper' was revealed. I didn't see that one coming. This book is different from anything else I have ever read and that is definitely a good thing. Senna/Brenna has definitely has on craptastic life...throw in being abducted and held prisoner in the arctic tundra and that is just the icing on the very tall tiered cake of doom that is Senna/Brenna's life. I really enjoyed this book...from the beginning I was sucked in and I just had to know how it ended. Boy what an ending it was both fulfilling and emotional and a little bit of WTF?!? thrown in the mix too. I would definitely recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment