Sunday, August 24, 2014

✧ Review of Throttled by Chelle Bliss ✧





Throttled
by Chelle Bliss


She’s about to become his – Mrs. Joseph Gallo.

All she wants is to be his, but his possessiveness days before the wedding has her questioning the reality of a happily ever after.

He’s not easy. He’s territorial and doesn’t share well with others.

City’s staking his claim, making Suzy his forever.

Their future teeters precariously on the cliff of matrimonial bliss.

Will their love survive his alpha nature or will it all unravel before she can say ‘I do’?






~Teasers~




Purchase on...


Connect with Chelle Bliss on...

    



✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥


Throttled 
by Chelle Bliss

✮✮✮✮✮

**I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.**

This series just keeps getting better and better. Chelle Bliss totally rocks the alpha male POV. I fell in love with Suzy & City/Joey in Throttle Me and this just cemented that love even more. 

I was a little disappointed when Joe went a little apeshit, but totally understandable. It was also nice that the situation was reversed in what we usually see in these romance novels. I will be honest and say that I was pretty pissed with Izzy, but quickly go over it. 

If I wasn't convinced by Suzy and Joe's love in the first book this really hits it home. They are such great couple even though they are complete opposites. I have enjoyed reading this entire series from the beginning to this point all in one go. I also just finished the coming release Resist Me and holy hell...I am LOVING this series even more. 

Chelle Bliss' Men of Inked just might be one of my favorite family series. I am loving all of these characters even Mr. & Mrs. Gallo. I am really enjoying reading about their lives from everyones POV and can not wait for what is to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment