Friday, August 15, 2014

✧ Review of Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss ✧





Throttle Me 
by Chelle Bliss


Suzy’s a control freak and has her life mapped out - work hard, find a man with a stable job, and live happily ever after. She’s content with the status quo, but her plan comes to a screeching halt when he enters her life and turns it upside down.


City gave up on love when his heart was crushed in college, preferring to be the typical bachelor. He spends his nights hopping from one bed to another and his days working at his family tattoo shop, Inked. A chance encounter on a dark road makes him question what he had sworn off forever – a relationship.

A night of passion and lust causes them to question everything. Is City the knight in shining armor to the damsel in distress? Can their relationship survive when a fantasy falls apart and a secret comes out that changes everything?

This is the first book in the Men of Inked Series.








~Teasers~







Purchase On...


Connect with the Chelle Bliss on...

    



✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤ 



Throttle Me 
by Chelle Bliss

✮✮✮✮✮

** I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.**

This is the first book that I have read by Chelle Bliss and boy what a book to start with. I love her writing style and the storyline of this book. It is filled with some sweet emotions, but also some down right dirty sexy stuff. 

I love the female lead Suzy and her bit of OCD personality. At one point I got a little frustrated with her need for her list, but I was so glad when she realized that her list was not really working for her. I won't give you the synopsis run down or any spoilers. I liked that Suzy was a little geeky and sexy without being aware of it. The first meet between Suzy and City/Joey was pretty awesome especially when Suzy was checking out the good through the crack of the hood. 

I liked the alpha male personality of City, but I also loved his sweetness that he showed Suzy and the nickname he gave her right away was cute and unknowingly went with her name. The fact that he rode a motorcycle and has some tattoos and some sexy as hell piercing was an added bonus.  I loved the relationship that City had with his family and the close knit feel that I got from them. I think his mom might just be one of my favorite book moms. 

I like the secondary characters Sophia and Kayden. You could tell that their relationship is strong and the relationship they have with Suzy is a strong one too. (I will have to read their story when I get caught up) I am looking forward to getting to the other books in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment