Sunday, July 19, 2015

Review ... The Missing Volume One: Illusions by AM Irvin






BUY ON AMAZON

THE MISSING
VOLUME I - ILLUSIONS
by A. Meredith Walters 
writing as A.M. Irvin 

blurb
Concrete floor…

Dirty windows…

Impenetrable shadows….



Where am I?



Days bleed into one another and I know that I’m trapped. A prisoner.



But why?



I have no answers and no one to give them to me. Only the silence and the dark.



Except for the song.

The words tell a story that I wish I could forget.



About a girl who didn’t run fast enough.



A forgotten girl…

A lost girl…

A girl no one would miss…







5 STARS

**I received an ARC for an honest review.**

NOT ROMANCE.

I am hooked. I am so overwhelmed with guessing what is happening. There is a constant loop of possibilities of what I think is happening to Nora Gilbert going through my head. I want to know what is going on and I want to know now. 

There are so many possibilities of who took her an who locked her away. Was is Bradley? Was it Maren? Was it Rosies? Are those people even real? Was it her mother? Was it Nora? So very many possibilities! The way this book flips from past to present makes things all the more confusing, but in a really mysterious and a suspenseful way. 

Especially the ending.

What was on the other side of the hole? Who is singing? What is the beeping noise? 

So many questions and I need the answers. I am very much looking forward to The Missing - Volume Two - LIES. I know there will be so many more questions until the end of this three part series, but I need the answers to those questions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment