Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review ... Starving Faithful by Amy Lynn


STARVING FAITHFUL
Insatiable Series Book 1




Ava Lauren has it all.

Everything a woman could ever want. Until everything fades away.....

Despite his parent's disapproval, Bradley Lauren married the love of his life. He looks at Ava as if she is the purest angel of them all, but he has a secret. One that could destroy them.

Abram Kent is unadulterated sex in a suit. A successful bachelor who's used to getting what he wants and this time, his sights are set on a pair of wings.

What could go wrong?
Even when she's Starving....
Will she still be Faithful?



Buy the book...
AMAZON US . UK
iBOOKS . B&N . KOBO



4 STARS

**I received an ebook for an honest review.**

This book is so much more than the synopsis...so much more. Wow, I did not expect pretty much any of how this book went down and I love that. I do however think that somethings could have been expanded upon, but all in all I did connect with the heroine Ava. Again, however I was really disappointed in her, but I think the author did an amazing job at keeping the situation as realistic as possible. Even though I hated how things went down after Ava's trip to Hawaii, I do think that it is how most situations similar to hers would have played out.

So, from the synopsis we know that marriage will be tested and people will be tempted, but I was a little thrown by how all the events tumbled down. Not at all what I was expecting, but I never lost respect for Ava and that is a good thing. I hated that at times she acted so weak when she was anything but. However by the end of this book I was very much rooting and cheering for her. I think the last 20% of the book I read while holding my breath. When I hit that point of the book I wanted to hurl my kindle across the room and shake some sense into Ava, but I think I respected her more once it was all said and done.

I look forward to more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment