Saturday, August 29, 2015

New Release and 5 Star Review .... Ryker by Geri Glenn




RYKER
KINGS OF KORRUPTION MC BOOK #1
BY GERI GLENN



Blurb:

Charlotte
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve taken care of everyone around me, including my self-centered older sister, Anna. When her poor choices make us targets of the Devil’s Rejects Motorcycle Club, I grab her and we run like hell. A new city, a new job, a new life. 

It’s almost perfect – and then I meet Ryker.

He’s gorgeous, rugged and too cocky for his own damned good. But he’s a biker – exactly the type of man I’ve been running from. I have no business getting involved with a man like him. Too bad I can’t get him out of my head.

Ryker
As V.P. of the Kings of Korruption MC, I know all about violence and loss. In my world, getting involved with a woman never turns out well. Avoiding commitment isn’t something I have to work at – it’s just a way of life. Then I meet Charlotte. Drawn to her kindness and beauty, I know there’s no place for her in my world. I have to let her go.

Finding Charlotte battered and bloody late one night, I go against my own beliefs, making it my mission to protect her. The Devils are out for blood and it’s Charlotte’s they want. Maybe I can’t keep her but I will put my life on the line to keep her safe. If not, I face losing the only woman that’s ever made me feel alive.

BUY THE BOOK
AMAZON US . UK . CA . AU

iBOOKS . B&N . KOBO 






5 STARS

**I received a copy from the author for an honest review.**

And another MC romance makes it to my growing list of great MC reads. Kings of Korruption is now on my list to keep an eye out for. The author did a wonderful job keeping to the MC feel as well as keeping to the characters true natures. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters in Ryker, all of them, all of the guys in the MC were written well also and made me very curious about their stories and wanting more of them also. 

I especially loved Charlotte. She is an amazingly loving and genuinely sweet person, but she is also a bit of a feisty live wire with a bit of a naughty side. Well, Ryker really brings out her naughty side and I don't blame her one bit. I think he would bring out anyones naughty side. Okay all of that aside I really loved Charlotte. I liked that even though her sister was a major pain the the butt she still stuck by her. I liked that even though she had to grow up at such a young age and basically take responsibility for her sister she still did not turn out jaded. I also really like that she took the experience that she went through in her teens and turned that into a career. That she genuinely wanted to be there for others in their time of need. I really loved everything about her character. I mean LOVED her. 

Ryker...well Ryker is definitely all biker and definitely what naughty biker dreams are made of, but he is also so much more. Charlotte definitely brings out a whole different side to him. He doesn't think that he can have someone in his life. He doesn't want to risk them getting hurt by his life choice of being in an MC. But I love who Charlotte puts things in perspective for him. I love that all it takes are a few words from her perspective to make him change how he looked at things. I really enjoyed both of them together and I really enjoyed their characters separately. 

The storyline of this book is really great. I liked that the MC feel is there with the gritty and gory details. I like that even though it is MC book that there is still things outside of the MC that are introduced into the book. I really liked that it starts out outside of the MC and it starts with Charlotte and it also gives a bit of her backstory. The flow and pace of this book is great. I like that things are constantly moving forward and it all things introduced into the book were all addressed and found their endings. Even if they weren't pretty. This book also had some moments where I got choked up and got teary eyed and I wasn't expecting that at all. It definitely has it all. It is well written and I will definitely be reading more of the Kings of Korruption by Geri Glenn. 




COMING NOVEMBER 2015

TEASE
KINGS OF KORRUPTION MC BOOK #2





No comments:

Post a Comment