Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Release & Review … Manwhore by Katy Evans






Manwhore 




Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?



BUY the BOOK

Amazon US / UK 






5 STARS

**I received an ARC for an honest review.**

I really enjoyed this book. I went in with an idea of what it would be, but then I was completely blown away by how it turned out to be. I really really want more of this story. 

I am not going summarize and I am not going to spoil the fun for others, but I will tell you that I LOVE the main characters of this book and I the secondary ones as well. Rachel is your typical good girl who is trying to prove herself in a dying and a bit cutthroat industry, journalism. By the end of this book she has a pretty big decision to make about her future and I did not see it playing out like it did.

Sin or Saint...That man is so very yummy and I loved how he started to open up to Rachel. I also loved that he called 'DIBS'...even though that should be thoroughly offensive it was oh so hot. So, many things Saint did that just made you want to sin and give up all that you worked for. I need more of Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. I want to know so much more about his character I also want to know what he was thinking when it all went down. 

I can't go on with this review because I want so bad to just go on and on about everything in this book, but I will say this. I loved this book. I want more of this series and Katy Evans has another hit series on her hands! 




Coming Soon…

Manwhore +1 


Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?









Pre-Order Now…
Amazon US / UK  




No comments:

Post a Comment