Monday, January 5, 2015

Sale Blitz ... The Problem With Crazy by Lauren K. McKellar






The Problem With Crazy 
Series: Crazy in Love #1
Author: Lauren K. McKellar 

Genre: NA/Upper YA Comtemporary Romance
Release Date: February 13, 2014


Synopsis



The
problem with crazy is that crazy, by itself, has no context. It can be good
crazy, bad crazy ... or crazy
crazy—like it was when my ex-boyfriend sung about me on the radio.


Eighteen-year-old Kate couldn’t be more excited about
finishing high school and spending the summer on tour with her boyfriend’s
band. Her dad showing up drunk at graduation, however, is not exactly kicking
things off on the right foot—and that’s before she finds out about his mystery
illness, certain to end in death.

A mystery illness that she could inherit. 


Kate has to convince everyone around her that her
father is sick, not crazy. But who will be harder to convince? Her friends? Or
herself? 




The Problem With Crazy is a story about love
and life; about overcoming obstacles, choosing to trust, and learning how to
make the choices that will change your life forever.


Praise for The Problem With Crazy …

“Heartbreaking, life-affirming—one of my all-time
favourites.”
 


~ Glass Paper Ink Book Blog



“This story is beautiful, heartbreaking and will
leave you thinking about it for days to follow.”
 


~ A.K.A. The Book Harlots Review



“McKellar pushes all of your buttons as a reader.”  

~ Fab, Fun
& Tantalising Reads









Links to Buy


AMAZON US / AU




Excerpt


 “Nice ass,” a deep voice said. I jumped and
quickly straightened up. Heat rushed to my cheeks as my head spun from left to
right, trying to identify where the noise had come from.






“Sorry,” the
voice came again, only this time I identified its source. A guy stepped out
from behind the tree. He was tall, about six foot, with floppy brown hair,
olive-toned skin and chocolate-coloured eyes, a tiny freckle marring his right
cheek. A small smile was twisted on his lips, showcasing a dimple that made something
twinge inside of me.






“You can’t do
that.” I frowned.






“If you’re going
to bend over in my presence I’m not allowed to compliment you?” The guy stepped
forward, closer to me.






“I was
stretching.” I shot him what I hoped was a withering look. “And you were hiding
behind a tree.”






“I was relaxing
behind a tree.” He stepped closer again and I saw the light dancing in his
eyes. “But I do realise I might have come across a little sleazy. I meant it as
a compliment. You have a great ass. Much better than some of the others I’ve
seen around here.”






“You do this all
the time?”






“Depends on what
you mean by ‘this’.”






“Standing behind trees, and checking
out peoples asses.”






Coming Soon


Book two in the Crazy in Love series, Eleven Weeks, releases January 28, 2015 

About Eleven Weeks

Seven shots 


Five siblings


Two boys


One heartbeat …


***


Stacey is good at pretending.



She pretends that the boy she's in love
with doesn't exist.




She pretends that she's happy to live
and die in this small town.




She pretends that her life is carefree
while her best friend's world crumbles before her very eyes.



But Stacey's got a secret ...



And it's going to ruin everything.




 Author Bio



Lauren K. McKellar is an author and editor. Her debut
novel, Finding Home, was released through Escape Publishing on October
1, 2013, and her second release, NA Contemporary Romance The Problem With
Crazy, is self-published, and is available now. She loves books that evoke
emotion, and hope hers make you feel.




Lauren lives by the beach in Australia with her
husband and their two dogs. Most of the time, all three of them are well
behaved.





 Author Links










Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment