Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 ✰✰✰✰✰'s for Hardline (The Hacker Series Book 3) by Meredith Wild



(Amazon buy link ^ $6.99)

Hardline (The Hacker Series Book 3)
by Meredith Wild



Software mogul Blake Landon has met his match in headstrong Erica Hathaway. While his controlling nature and her independent spirit continue to battle, Blake has no intention of letting her out of his life again.

Erica has given Blake her trust and her love, determined that they will conquer any challenges together. But when he demands more and tests the boundaries of her commitment, she is forced to face the dark desires he’s kept hidden.

As their bonds grow tighter, their enemies close in. With Erica’s start-up in danger, Blake’s frustration grows as he tries to protect her from those who would ruin her only to get to him. Can their relationship survive when Blake’s enemies cross the line and threaten more than her livelihood?



Nook ($6.99)
Kobo ($6.99)
Google Play ($7.99)




***I received an ARC from the Author for an honest review***

I am giving this installment of The Hacker Series 5 bright shiny ✰'s!!! I fell in love with Blake and Erica's story in January of this year. I immediately connected with this story from the very beginning and I consumed both book 1 and 2 in a matter of days.

This series has so much. Hot dominating sex, mystery and love. I love that this story isn't like any other books that I have read so far. I connect with Blake and Erica so well and book 3 only made that connection stronger.  This installment really shed more light on their story and has be salivating for more. Especially with the ending! I thought that this would be the final book of the series, but I am so excited that there will be another book...woohoo!! 

Okay...In this book we get a more of the emotional stuff with Erica and Blake and their relationship. Both professional and personal. Blake makes his needs and wants known. Erica being the strong independent woman that she is, is having so much trouble letting Blake have those parts of her. There are some moments when I am scared that things aren't going to pan out for either, but alas I was wrong. I love the way things start to work out for them. 

There are also quite a few more things that come into play with this book. Erica hears from her estranged stepfather, Daniel is confusing Erica with his behavior, Max is still and asshole but showing it more, Risa even makes an appearance and caught my attention. Erica finally meets Marie's commitment-phobe boyfriend, Richard. Grabby hands Isaac evens shows his face. We get a little bit of James too. Alli and Heath are still growing their relationship. And even the ever elusive Trevor is mentioned a few times. 

There is never a dull moment in this book and it really progressed Blake and Erica's story and their future. I want to know what happens next with all those things that are put out there in the last chapter. I will be (im)patiently waiting for Hard Limit coming FALL/WINTER 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment